54 Crosby Street¶
- Rare opportunity to lease entire ±20 foot wide vacant building!
- 20’ x 20’ skylight elevated over several floors creating a dynamic “atrium” effect
with internal balconies & an overhead hoist originally used to move sculptures
- Soaring loft heights of 15 to 17 feet
- ± 4,000 square feet of unused development rights.
- Exceptional demand for retail and residential assets in one of Manhattan’s
most sought after submarkets.
Address: 54 Crosby Street, New York, NY 10012
Location: West side of Crosby Street between Spring and Broome
BSA Approval: Yes
Building Dimensions: ±20.0’ x 80.0’
- Entire building: 8,500 Square Feet
- Ground, Cellar and Sub-cellar: 6,000 Square Feet of legal “selling”
space, subject to build out.
- Second & Third Floors with outside rear terrace/2,500 Square Feet.
Triple Net Lease. Entire building must be leased together. Dynamic Space w/Additional 4000 sqft of bsmt. Whole Building Available or divisible by 2;2lower levels and ground & above. Former home of artist of "Wall St. Bull"'s townhouse home & gallery. This unique offering entails a legal studio apartment & outdoor deck. All uses considered include restaurant. Roof deck access.